If you could ask ten questions of the All Being, what would they be? Here’s my first draft. It’s truly strange to me that we are here without knowing these big things.
1. What is the nature of the Universe and why does it exist?
2. What are time, gravity, matter and energy?
3. How did life originate?
4. How does consciousness happen?
5. Is there intelligent life on other worlds?
6. How can we produce unlimited clean energy?
7. How do we adopt a system all humans will follow in disagreements to reach the most accurate information and solution?
8. How can we cure all diseases including aging?
9. How do we terraform the earth and other planets to create optimal habitats for human and supporting life, undoing all damage from human and other causes?
10. How do we protect the earth from all future threats to life?
– How can something be “new” and “improved”? (If it’s new, what was it improving on?)
Drop a comment with yours.